Sunday, September 26, 2021

Delicious BBQ Pulled Pork!

We had delicious pulled pork tonight for dinner. My daughter and I are big BBQ pulled pork fans so I wanted to find a way to still enjoy it! Here is my recipe.

Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork ~ 

Ingredients ~ 

1 3-4 Pound Pork Butt Roast

1 18oz Jar Of G Hughes Smokehouse BBQ Sauce, Original

Simple Instructions ~ 

Place roast in a 6 quart crock pot. 

Poor half the bottle of the BBQ sauce over the pork roast. 

Set the slow cooker to low and let cook for at least 8 hours. 

When done, take two forks to shred apart the pork. Then stir around in juices once shredded. 

Plate pork and top with extra BBQ sauce, if desired. 

Add Cole Slaw for even more flavor. For my Cole Slaw Recipe click here: Keto Cole Slaw

I try to keep the artificial sweeteners to a minimum, but there are certain meals I really love once and awhile. I find that is the prefect time to use them. I am currently using Splenda but will continue to look into what is the best option to sweeten certain dishes. 








No comments:

Post a Comment