Thursday, September 9, 2021

A New Name For A New Lifestyle Change

 I decided to change the name of my blog from Sweet Road To Weight Loss to Sweet Road To Keto! I decided to change the name because I've recently discovered the Keto diet and have dove right in to changing my lifestyle! I figured it was time to update the name so it expresses my commitment to the Keto Diet! I also want this blog to be a good resource for anyone interested in Keto. I'll provide links to books, video & media I found helpful in starting the Keto diet as well as continuing to share important information as I find it about Keto Diets. I will also post on a regular basis with my own progress so anyone reading my blog can see how I do on Keto. I also hope to share tools I find along the way to help me on my journey as well as recipes I find enjoyable on Keto.

Interesting fact, I own the largest candy store in Vermont! It's also the reason for the "Sweet" in the title of my blog. A bit challenging to lose weight with what I do for a living, which includes making handmade chocolate as well. So you would think the Keto Diet would be even more challenging, right? For me, it hasn't been too hard at all! In fact, knowing I want to stay in ketosis is my driving force not to "cheat" and eat anything in my shop! I also find my cravings for sweets and other carbs are minimal. I am 100% committed to this new way of eating! Why? Because I feel like following the basics of a Keto Diet can be an actual lifestyle change for me rather then just another passing diet. 

So welcome to my blog the Sweet Road To Keto! 




No comments:

Post a Comment