Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Recipe: Make Your Own Taco & Fajita Seasoning

Checking out my premade packaged of taco seasoning, I found the manufacturers use extra ingredients to prevent the spices from clumping together. I am trying to keep my families diet as whole as possible,  so I am going to make my own taco & fajita seasoning. It's pretty simple and easy to store! Adjust ingredients to make the seasoning as spicy or as mild as you like. The salt is optional and can be omitted. 





Taco Seasoning Mix


In a small bowl, mix together all the ingredients. Store in an airtight container or jar. Store for 6 months to a year in a cool dry place. 


Fajita Seasoning Mix

  • 2 tablespoons cumin
  • 1 tablespoon chili powder
  • 1 tablespoon smoked paprika or paprika
  • 1 tablespoon garlic powder
  • 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
  • 1 teaspoon salt

Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.  Store in an airtight container or jar. Store for 6 months to 1 year in a cool, dry place

No comments:

Post a Comment