Saturday, September 11, 2021

Day 307 - My Weigh In

 I weighed in this morning with great results! I am down 3.4 pounds from last Saturday! I've lost a total of 8.2 pounds since I started my Keto diet! I am very excited about my results! I am now 1.2 pounds below my lowest weight since I started trying to get healthy last November. On June, 11, 2021. I weighed in at 229.8. Now I am 228.6! Woohoo! That small gain I had in the summer is now gone! So as far as I'm concerned, I have maintained during the summer for the first time in a very long time! 


My first goal is to hit 219 pounds. I am just under 10 pounds to that goal. I am hopeful that I can do that before my trip with my friend Missy in mid-November! But I am really hoping to hit that number by mid October! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment