Saturday, September 25, 2021

4 Weeks On Keto!

I have been doing the Keto Diet for 4 weeks now! I weighed in this morning and I am down another 2 pounds this week. That gives me a total of 11.2 pounds lost since I started the Keto Diet. I was feeling a lot better this week. Less tired and seemed to have more energy. I feel the best I have since starting the Keto plan so I do believe this is a good sign that my body could finally be adjusting to my new way of eating. 

I'm excited to be down another 2 pounds this week. I am only 3.4 pounds away from hitting the 50 pounds lost mark since I began my current weight loss journey on November 9th of last year! If I can get that lost between now and November 9th, I will have lost 50 pounds in a year! If that is not incentive, I don't know what is! 





No comments:

Post a Comment