Friday, September 24, 2021

Cholesterol Clarity - Another Good Read!

 I think one of the hardest things to grasp on the Keto diet is fat is good for you. All my life I've been told by doctors and our government that fat is bad and so is cholesterol! I honestly think that is by far the hardest part of doing this diet. It's not easy to learn to be ok with eating natural fats. Especially after being brain washed all these years to thinking it is bad. We have been told time and time again that it will cause our cholesterol to go up and we will end up with heart disease!

Well guess what? Cholesterol is essential for our bodies function! We can't live without it, but we can live with out carbohydrates! Interesting, don't you think? 

Cholesterol Clarity is another book by Jimmy Moore from the Living LA Vida Low Carb Show. It is a great book that gives you the science behind why cholesterol is good and why we should be eating more fat in our diet. He has 29 different experts that he quotes in this book. 

I listened to this book on Audible, which is great because I find it hard to find time to read a book, so I listen in my car. Check it out. It's definitely worth the read/listen!



No comments:

Post a Comment