Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Day 296 & 297 - 4 Days On The Keto Diet!

So far so good! Here are yesterday and today's calorie chart.

8/31/21

09/01/21
My carb count has been great! Also had a ton of exercise today!

My dinner tonight:

Onion & Pepper Omelette With Colby Cheese. Half An Avocado.

Green Pepper & Garden Vegetable Cream Cheese.
Yesterday was my off day and I did great! Only ate 1884 calories!! 

A new plan for off days! Now I'm sticking to 20 carbs or less and 16:8 fasting. I just don't focus on calories so much. But I don't find I consume nearly as much as I usually do on my off day! I'm satisfied and don't munch on bad carbs all day!

I have to say I'm really enjoying this diet. I feel like this can definitely become a lifestyle change for me. I figured with time I'll find more and more options that fit into Phase 1 of my diet. But so far, I'm enjoying my meals and not really missing all those carbs all that much. Hopefully that will continue and the weight will come off too!

No comments:

Post a Comment