Wednesday, September 8, 2021

No More 8 Days On & 1 Day Off Thanks To Keto!

Today marked the first day I was going to go back to my 8 days of being on my diet then 1 day off since summer is now officially over. But I've decided I don't need to do that anymore! I am going to follow my Keto guidelines everyday! I don't feel the need to have a "day off". This plan is easy enough for me to follow everyday and has plenty of things I enjoy on it. My work days I will try to eat at home most nights and bring my breakfast and lunch to work. My days off from work, if I want to eat out, I will just be sure to follow my keto guidelines. 

This feels like it can be a real lifestyle change for me and I'm excited at what the future has instore with these changes I am making! 




No comments:

Post a Comment