Wednesday, September 15, 2021

2 Weeks On The Keto Diet

 As of Sunday I have been on the keto diet for two weeks. In that two weeks I have lost 8.2 pounds, have less bloating and continue to stay on the diet with ease. 

I am still experiencing some keto flu symptoms. I've continue to experience slight headaches once and awhile but the cramps I had in my legs have improved as I have made an effort to up my salt & water intake. The next symptom I seem to be suffering from is constipation. I may start taking milk of magnesia, which was recommended in my book if this persists. Either way, everything I am reading says that this should only be a symptom until I am ketosis adapted. Hopefully this symptom will be short lived!

I have read that most keto flu symptoms will last from a week to a few weeks. I am hopeful that all my symptoms will be gone by a month. Fingers crossed, but if not, I will be patient because I do know the light is at the end of the tunnel! It will be interesting to see where I am at with all this at the end of week 3! 



No comments:

Post a Comment