Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Tools For Measuring Weight Loss

When we are trying to get healthy and lose weight, we all like to see results. The scale is the first tool most of us think of. I use the Renpho digital scale below. It links to my phone and I love it! 
 

But the scale should not be your only tool for measuring results. Sometimes your progress won't show up immediately on the scale. Using body measurements is another way to see your progress.

A friend of mine told me about the Renpho measuring tape, seen below. I just used it for the first time tonight. It links to the same app as the scale, so my measurements are all in the same place!


Here are the measurements I took tonight. 


I've included links to both the scale and the measuring tape on Amazon. The link for each is directly below their pictures. These devices are definitely great tools for tracking your weight loss progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment