Thursday, September 9, 2021

Day 304 - Testing The Accuracy Of Urine Tests

Yesterday was my urine test experiment. I found some more info on urine testing and waited 3 hours after I ate last night before I tested which was around 9:30pm. I was still in ketosis but not quite as strong as the night before. I was at 4.0 Tuesday night but then at 1.5 last night. But Tuesday night I did check just 2 hours after eating. 

This morning my results were even less! I was at .5. I can definitely see why urine testing is a much harder way to see if you are in ketosis. I feel the numbers just jump around way too much! This test has been for my own nerdy interest more then anything else. LOL! But it does prove it is a bit difficult to use. 

I have to say, I am looking forward to getting my blood meter today! I think once I do have a way of measuring my blood, I'm going to compare that to the urine test to see how the urine test fairs against the blood test. That way we can measure the accuracy of the urine test with the more accurate way of testing the blood. 

No comments:

Post a Comment