Saturday, September 25, 2021

Haven't Been 225 Pounds Since December 2016!

 I haven't been 225 pounds since December 2016! Pretty much 5 years ago! This is exciting for me! The lowest weight I ever achieved as an adult was 182 pounds and that was in 2015! I didn't stay there long as I had a lot of stuff going with my family about a year later and then for the next 5 years, so I lost focus.  

The only other time I was 180 pounds is when I was a junior in high school! My goal is to get back to 180 and then keep going until I am around 150-160 pounds! With the Keto Diet I am feeling like this is finally possible and most of all, it is possible to keep it off! 

My first goal since November of last year was to get to 219. I am edging closer and closer to that goal and hope to hit it soon! 




No comments:

Post a Comment