Sunday, September 5, 2021

Day 300 - 7 Days On Keto & Keto Flu

Yesterday marked my official first week on the Keto Diet! We already know that I had good results in my weight loss. Which is great news and I look forward to what next Saturday's weigh in will bring!

I have read a lot about Keto Flu which are symptoms you can have when starting a Keto Diet. Symptoms include headache, foggy brain, fatigue, irritability, nausea, difficulty sleeping, and constipation are just some of the symptoms of this condition. Flu like symptoms like cold symptoms, soar throat and body aches are also side effects to this changing to the Keto Diet. 

Symptoms can last from 1 to 4 weeks. I have experienced slight headaches, definitely fatigue, some irritability, mild soar throat one day and some cold symptoms. The fatigue is what is kicking my butt the most. Yesterday I did 3 hours of organizing in my upstairs hallway and I was beat by the end of the day. Had no energy what so ever. I definitely feel that is from doing this diet. But, I will stick with it as this should pass soon. Hopefully sooner then later but at least within a month per everything I've read about the Keto Flu!

But all in all, I am feeling pretty good about the changes I am making! 





No comments:

Post a Comment