Saturday, September 4, 2021

Day 299 - Went Well But Almost Went Over My Carbs!

Had a good day yesterday but I almost went over my carbs! Luckily at dinner last night I entered all my food in before it arrived to the table! I was at 27 carbs when all added up! I had Liver W/Sautéed Onions & Bacon and double sides of broccoli.  The restaurant I go to has no sides I can actually have except last night broccoli was the vegetable of the day! Win right? Nope, didn't realize liver had carbs (which I'm going to look into further, still not sure that was right) and with my sautéed onions which I got extra of I was already at 17 grams. Add the broccoli and I was at 27! So I gave the broccoli to my family to eat.

It was the right choice as I stayed under 20 grams of carbs yesterday! 18 to be exact. I came home and had raspberry Jello with one serving of whipped cream. Yum! My protein was a bit high so I will try to keep it below 30% the next few days. Here is a look at my day yesterday: 


Next, my weigh in results!


No comments:

Post a Comment