Friday, September 3, 2021

Day 298 - Another Smooth Day On Keto!

Yesterday went well. Here is what I generally eat during the day to keep my carbs at pretty much zero until dinner:

    Breakfast: 2 Boiled Eggs

    Lunch: 6 Piece Baked Chicken Meal @ Hannafords

Dinner I usually try to get in my allotted vegetables. I try to keep my carbs as low as possible during the day. I read that it is beneficial to eat most of your carbs at dinner because your body will then burn more fat with any activity you do during the day. 

For dinner I had: 

    Dinner: 2 Hamburgers W/Mayo, Colby Cheese & Pickles. 

                 A Salad Of Spring Mix & Tomato W/Olive Garden Dressing


My over all day came out just about where I should be for fat, carbs & protean. My general guidelines are to be around 10-30% protein, stay under 5% carbs and 65%-75% fat.  


I am feeling amazingly well on this new diet. I still have some fatigue and a very slight headache now and then. I know there is what they call the Keto flu and I'm sure that this should pass over the next week or two. As my book had explained would be the case, I am not having issues with constipation which is great news! But if I do I am allowed to take something for it. But it should not be a long term issue. 

All in all I am feeling good about this new plan! I weigh in tomorrow and am looking forward to see how I do. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high. I need to be happy with any loss I see on the scale tomorrow. 



    


No comments:

Post a Comment