Monday, September 6, 2021

Got Chips? Alternative To Chips On A Keto Diet

Miss your chips? Well here is a must try alternative to potato chips! Pork Rinds! I actually like pork rinds but I know some people are not big fans. But if you haven't tried them in awhile, why not give them another try.  I discovered this past week that they actually make a lot more flavors then they used to! Plus, I realized I could eat them with some of my favorite dips! 

I found regular, hot, BBQ & queso. They also had honey mustard but I'm not a fan of honey mustard. 


The only flavor I bought that I wasn't sure of was Queso. But, with sour cream they were yummy! Most of these have 1 carb or less per serving. A great alternative to chips! 

Pork rind nachos?? It could be a thing! Ok, now I may have to try that!



No comments:

Post a Comment