Saturday, October 2, 2021

5 Weeks On Keto, Weigh In Day!

 I can't believe it's been 5 days since I last posted. Busy week! We are getting ready to celebrate my 10th Anniversary as the largest candy store in Vermont. We thought we would plan the celebration the week of Halloween! So we are going all out with decorating this year! It takes lots of planning though and has kept me pretty busy this week!

I weighed in and was down another pound this week. That is 12.2 pounds down since I started my Keto lifestyle change and down 47.6 pounds down since last November! I am edging toward my goal of losing 50 pounds in a year! Woohoo! 

Honestly, this diet has been relatively easy for me, aside from the past few days of PMS causing me to crave carbs, which I read is pretty normal by the way. But I've stuck to the plan and haven't faltered! Losing a pound a week is a nice steady pace when all I'm doing is pretty much cutting out my carbs! 


I am looking forward to what October will bring! Happy Keto!




No comments:

Post a Comment