Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Down Another .6 Pounds!

I decided to hop on the scale to do a mid week check and I am down another .6 pounds! That is after my birthday weekend! I am so excited to see me drop even more just after a couple of days! Wow, I really am amazed how this diet is working for me!!

One thing I have noticed is I have been eating less. They said once you were adapted that you can go longer without eating and that seems to be true. Although I try to do the 16 hour fast about 5 times a week, I have fasted for even longer at least 3 times in the past 7 days. I don't always seem particularly hungry at dinner time and that is sometimes the meal I skip or eat light. That seems to really be helping the weight drop off. And it's exciting!

I feel so good right now! My body is definitely reacting to the changes I have made in a very positive way. I am so glad that I have decided to make this lifestyle change. Even my hubby is doing awesome and has now lost 30 pounds since August 23rd! We are both reaping the benefits of our lifestyle change. 





No comments:

Post a Comment