Wednesday, October 13, 2021

At The Apple Orchard With The Family!

I went to Happy Valley Orchard yesterday with the family. It's been a tradition for us for many years now. We go pick apples, drink lots of cider and enjoy homemade cider donuts! My kids were not motivated to pick apples so we just bought a few. They still love to play on the treehouse at this orchard so they had fun with that instead!

No donuts or cider for me or my hubby, although my hubby enjoyed an apple. Just water for me. I am proud of how far I have come and my determination to stick to my new eating lifestyle and not allowing family events to sabotage how I eat! It's all about adapting and I certainly think I have been doing a great job of that!

Here are some pics of our adventure yesterday. 







No comments:

Post a Comment