Sunday, October 24, 2021

End Of Week 8 - A Nice Birthday Surprise! Down 50 pounds!!

 Yesterday was my birthday and it was a great day! I weighed myself yesterday morning and was down 1.6 pounds from last Saturday and that is even with going away 3 days this week!! That is amazing!! I have never lost weight during a week that I have been away! I absolutely love this diet/lifestyle change!! I am down a total of 15 pounds since I started the Keto Diet. 

It also marks my 50 pound mark. I am down 50.4 pounds since November 2020! What an amazing gift to myself for my birthday! I had an amazing day spending quality time with my husband. He made me a delicious steak dinner for my birthday and my daughter made a low carb chocolate moose for me to enjoy for dessert! I love horror movies so I spent half the day watching horror movies and just relaxed! 

I have to say that I am feeling fabulous at 52 years of age! My goal is to get another 40 pounds off before my 53rd birthday!




Me 10/23/20

My delicious ribeye steak birthday dinner.

My low carb chocolate moose.


No comments:

Post a Comment