Monday, March 3, 2014

Weighed In Again Today & Week 8 Report!

So I decided to weigh in this morning to see how I did this past week after vacation. As you may have already read, I weighed in on Tuesday and was up 3 lbs. Not too bad! I know if I had weighed in on Sunday, the day after I came back, it would have showed an even bigger gain! Well the good news is, I have lost 1/2 that 3 pounds! So I am confident the rest will come off this week and I can then get back to losing even more weight and getting closer to my first goal of being under 200 lbs.

Below is a link to my report for last week. All in all, I am pleased with it. My average deficit was 1350 calories per day. Not 1500 calories, but the best I've done yet! My fat percent was 28%, which is excellent as my goal is to be under 30%.

Week 8 Bodymedia Summary Report

I am hopeful I will have yet another good week and continue to drop, drop, drop! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment