Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Down Another Pound!! Woohoo!!

I was actually down over 3lbs this morning when I weighed in! I'm doin' the happy dance. Can you picture it now! LOL! So this is how my weight has gone over the last month so you can see why my tittle says I am down a pound.

Weigh in the day I left on vacation: 216.9 (My lowest weight since starting this in January)
Weigh in after vacation: 220
Weigh in another week later: 218.5
Weigh in today: 215.8!

So I have now finally dropped that weight from vacation and have now dropped below my lowest weight since I started this in January. Finally I am moving forward and going down some more! Yay!!

I also did a waist measurement today which was 48". I did the waist because with this 2 day fast diet you don't always see the number on the scale drop but you are supposed to see great results with your waist line. So I figured it would not hurt to have 2 ways of measuring my success!

I did very well this morning and didn't feel hungry at all. I don't tend to be very hungry in the early morning hours of the day, so I am glad my fasting did not change that. I had a WBON meeting this morning and had a blueberry muffin and fruit. Again, a nice normal breakfast. I will stop at McD's for my cheat day lunch today as I am stuck at the store on my day off getting caught up on paperwork for tax time! I will have a reasonable lunch and will still track my calories to make sure I don't over eat.

I am feeling really good about this new diet plan. I hope my fasting days continue to go well. I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment