Sunday, March 2, 2014

Day 55 - What Have I Done Today To Feel Proud!

I ate better and moved! I ate much better yesterday. On the light side to make up for my bad day the day before. I am determined to drop the rest of my vacation gain quickly so I can get back to dropping closer to 200 lbs!

I had about a 1900 calories deficit yesterday. I had a lot of laundry and housework to do yesterday, so that helped get me movin'! I am hoping to finish the week off with a 1300-1400 calorie deficit average. I was hoping for a 1500 calorie deficit average, but I pulled a muscle in my shoulder while on vacation. And doing Zumba has really been irritating it. So if I do Zumba everyday, it really bothers me. So I am trying to find other exercise's to do this week to hit my calorie goal. So I don't always make the 3000 calorie burn every day.

Next week I will start to do Zumba 3 times a week. That should be a lot easier on my shoulder for right now.

Today is going pretty well, too! I am hoping to end the week on a very positive note! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment