Monday, March 17, 2014

Last 2 Weeks - Weekly Reports

So I averaged about a 500 calorie deficit for the last two weeks. Currently I can no longer link my reports to my blog. But until I figure that out, here is a summary of the past two weeks.
Week Ending March 9 (Average Per Day):
Calorie Burn: 2629
Calories Consumbed: 2044
Calorie Balance: 585 Deficit
Physical Activity: 32 minutes
Number Of steps: 7093
 
Week Ending March 16 (Average Per Day):
Calorie Burn: 2744
Calories Consumbed: 2228
Calorie Balance: 516 Deficit
Physical Activity: 38 minutes
Number Of steps: 6650

I haven't had the best couple of weeks with my weight loss. I feel like I need to try something different to keep up the motivation. Changing things up never hurts. I am trying something new starting today. Read my latest post to find out what!



No comments:

Post a Comment