Monday, March 31, 2014

Day 82-84 - Non Fasting Days

I haven't had time to post the last few days because my daughter came home sick on Friday with a stomach ache and headache. Just when we thought she was getting better, she started vomiting on Sunday morning. Thankfully, that only lasted during the morning hours and she was back to herself by the afternoon and was off to school today.

I had 3 days straight at home with the kids, cooped up in the house. I had the nibbles now and then, but nothing too terrible. I had an average of just under 900 calories for my deficit this week. So I didn't do as well as the prior week. But if this diet says you can eat what you want without overeating, I should be ok!

Today is a fasting day for me. I was a bit hungry this morning, but I just ignored it and soldiered on! Tomorrow I will spend the day with my Mom on my cheat day!

No comments:

Post a Comment