Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Day 80 - My Fourth Fast Day!

I decided to fast today and get it done for the week as I have a lunch date with some friends tomorrow. Now I have 4 days off until I fast again. Today went well. I was able to have nothing until dinner time and stuck with my delicious favorite spinach omelet with cheese. I was a little hungrier, then I had been my other fasting days, after dinner tonight. But nothing a little water couldn't help. Now I am fine and the hunger has passed. I'm thinking it could be because I just had a fast day 2 days ago and not 3.

I know that some fasting days will be easier then others. I am still amazed at how easy this has been! Easier then I could have ever imagined! I think not nibbling on snacks and other things keeps the hunger away. I know that some foods can trigger hunger the more you eat it. I can now say from experience that, it is sooo true! I find not eating, easier, then worrying about what I'm going to eat throughout the day. I'm not saying I want to do it everyday by any means, I'm just saying it's a lot easier then I thought it would be and I am glad. Because I know I can stick with this!

I bought a pair of size 12 jeans yesterday at the Goodwill as my incentive jeans! LOL! I have gotten into one of my two pair of 14 jeans. I hope to be in the second pair of fourteens very soon and then onto the twelves we go! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment