Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Day 57 & 58 So Much To Do, So Little Time!

Monday was a fairly good day. I had almost a 900 calorie deficit. I had the nibbles that day and felt like I did well considering.

Yesterday was a crazy day! I left the house about 9am with my little Marcus and we did a ton of shopping! First off, I stopped to vote. Then headed to Burlington to run a bunch of errands. Went to Costco, Walmart, Home Depot, AC Moore and PetsMart to name a few!

Picked up chocolate for the shop at two different locations and then picked up my MIL for a visit this week. So I got home at 8:30pm! My husband Brad fell while skiing with my daughter and her school yesterday and pulled some major muscles and is very soar. He needs to rest and can't lift more then 15 pounds. So I had to unload the van on my own last night. I was done unloading and putting things away about 9:45pm! So I burned some major calories yesterday! I believe it was about 3200!

I'm hoping for a quieter day today. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment