Thursday, March 27, 2014

Trophies In The Battle Of Weight Loss!

We all know the battle to lose weight is a tough one. I would like to think that when you lose weight you win and you win big! So I have come to think as jean sizes as my trophies in the battle of weight loss! I started out at my heaviest in size 28 jeans! Today I got into my second pair of 14 jeans! You know the ones I was just talking about yesterday! So I am super excited!

My next trophy that I would like to obtain is Size 12 jeans! Like I said, I bought a pair this week and hope to be in them before I know it! I don't think I've every worn size 12 jeans as an adult, let alone size 14! I had to wear mens jeans in high school as they didn't carry larger sizes for women back then. At least as far as we knew! By time I did start wearing women's jeans I was in size 24 and up!

It feels good to be winning this battle! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment