Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Those Darn McChickens!!

My favorite thing I would eat at McDonalds all the time was McChickens! I have been craving them for 2 days. I don't know why, but I have. Well, I had nothing at work for lunch today, as the last couple of days have been a little hectic at home and I hadn't had time to plan my lunches for the week. So I gave in and bought 2 McChickens and a Diet Coke for lunch. My old usual! I had Diet Coke yesterday, too! *Rolling Eyes*

I hope to cut the diet coke down to at least once a week and allow myself diet coke on my cheat day only. I've been really good to only have it on vacations. So I don't want to get back into bad habits.

Today has been a funny day. I haven't been able to focus on much all day and still have the nibbles like yesterday. I will try to salvage my day and eat healthy tonight.

The most important thing I can do for myself at this point is plan the rest of my week out for lunches and dinner so I don't eat like this. It's the lack of planning, and not having healthy things on hand to eat, that cause me to eat unhealthy.

Ok, my confession is over and now I feel better. I will move on tomorrow and keep plugging at this. I certainly know, losing weight is not easy! If at first you don't succeed, try try again!

No comments:

Post a Comment