Thursday, March 6, 2014

Day 60 - Another Rough Day

My day didn't get any better yesterday. I got home, let my birds out and one of them wandered into the living room and was trying to nibble on my mother in laws toes. Well to get her to go away, my mother in law lowered her hand down and my bird bit her. I had to take her to the ER to get a couple of stitches. So that didn't finish my day off well as I felt really bad about it.

I was able to focus much better on work today, but had the nibbles again. I figure I will have about a 500 calorie deficit, which is better then yesterday! I think the stress of catching up on making chocolate, getting paperwork done for tax time and having two family members go to the ER in one week has taken it's toll and I am turning to food for comfort. If I can just get a grip, I know I can do better the next few days and salvage the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment