Monday, March 17, 2014

Feelin' Like A Bunny Rabbit At The Moment!

If you've read my prior post you will know that I am starting a 2 day fasting diet today. Well it's already 2:24pm and I feel really good. I little hungry, but not too bad. Stomach only growled once earlier today! LOL!

I do feel like a bunny rabbit today! I didn't plan too well for my first day of fasting, but I was determined to start. Since I can only have protein and plants, the only thing that I have at work in the plant department is carrots! So I've had 2 servings of carrots today and that actually has been helping with the hunger, believe or not!

Blanca in bunny form! ;)
I will probably have a small amount of walnuts for an afternoon snack. I am, oh so, looking forward to my omelet tonight!! More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment