Monday, March 24, 2014

Day 77 - End Of First Fast Week! End Of Week Report

I had another good off day today. I made a nice big family dinner of Lasagna & Garlic Bread with a low fat Pistachio Pudding Pie for dessert! I printed out my report today to review the last week. There are some adjustments I would like to make in my diet to make it a little healthier, but all in all, I think I did pretty well!

Here are my results for last week:

Week Ending March 23 (Average Per Day):
Calorie Burn: 2659
Calories Consumed: 1672
Calorie Balance: 987 Deficit
Physical Activity: 30 minutes
Number Of steps: 6752
Fat %: 41%

My fat percent was a little on the high end. I like it to be 35% or below. But I found last week to be a good experiment week and I enjoyed the foods I loved, just as the book suggests, without going crazy on calorie intake. I went to McDonalds, which is my big weakness, a few times. And I made some of my favorite meals over the weekend which included lasagna & enchiladas! In my next post, I will outline my goals for the week, as I would like to get my diet on a bit of a healthier path, even with the fasting!

No comments:

Post a Comment