Thursday, March 20, 2014

Day 74 - Second Day Of Fasting

Well, I had another great day of fasting today. I did very well. Wasn't hungry until lunch time and had my first serving of carrots then another at 4pm. I keep forgetting to bring my books home I ordered, the ones in my prior post. I really need to do that so I can get some more ideas of what I can nibble on during the day.

I had the same omelet as the other night and enjoyed it very much! My stomach growled a little more then last time. Maybe 2 times instead of 1. So really, not too bad.

I have really surprised myself. I am finding this diet a lot easier then I ever imagined it would be! I really do hope this diet works for me, because this is definitely something I can stick with.  I will weigh myself once a week if all continues to go well and the weight drops. So Tuesday will be the big moment to see how I do after weighing in this past Tuesday.

Was all 3 pounds I lost from the fast?? I don't know. I think some of it was from the past week, but even if a pound of that was from the fast, I would be happy! But now, only time will tell. So I will be anxious to weigh in next Tuesday and assess how this diet is effecting my body. I will have one more fast day before my next weigh in.

But before that I get to enjoy 3 days of normal eating! Woohoo!!

2 comments:

  1. Great going, Blanca!! I have YET to succeed on one fasting day. I don't know what it is lately, I'll do great until dinner time, and then all the willpower is out the window. :( And then I make up for all the calories I didn't have.

    I am determined to get back on track though. Not this weekend, but come Monday, I WILL fast with you twice a week - and I WILL succeed this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you are going to take a couple of days to regroup! I'm with you on Monday! You can do this my friend! In the meantime, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete