Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Day 72 - Enjoyed My Cheat Day! ;)

I did fairly well yesterday. I ate 2500 calories total which is not bad for my cheat day. A bit higher then I planned but ok. Here is what I ate yesterday:

Breakfast: Fruit & Muffin
Snack: 2 Charleston Chews
Lunch: Diet Coke & 2 McChickens
Appetizer: BBQ Boneless Wings (3)
Dinner: Three Cheese Chicken Penne Pasta @ Applebee's

What really hiked up my calories was the 3 chicken wings. I wasn't planning on those, but hubby ordered them and I couldn't resist. Cheat day and all. ;)

I want to stay around 2000-2200 on my non fasting days. So I will make up that difference on two other days this week.

Tomorrow I fast again. In some ways I am looking forward to it as it makes me feel good that I am able to achieve doing it! I never thought it would be something I could do. But 2 days a week works for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment