Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Now We Are Seeing Some Progress AGAIN!

I weighed myself this morning and I was down just over another pound! Woohoo! I am now 214.7  pounds with a total loss of 13 pounds exactly since I started this journey in January! So this new diet plan is working and I find it so much easier to stick with!

At this rate, I will be under 200 pounds by the end of June! Just in time for summer to really kick in! That is my hope, my dream and my goal.

Now I am off to another busy day off. I've got to take my MIL to Burlington today, pick up some supplies for the store and pick crickets for our toads! I will enjoy my day knowing that my efforts are working well! :)

6 comments:

  1. Good for you Blanca! This 5:2 diet interests me. I think I'll look into it. I don't do much calorie counting. I watch the carbs instead. Probably more or less the same thing. I have also been thinking about substituting a meal with a healthy smoothly. I am also tracking my calories burned and steps take. It is interesting to keep track of it all. I'm hoping to just eat healthier and have the pounds drop. We'll see how that goes. Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah - I would definitely get the book! I just finished reading it and found it very interesting. It goes behind the science of why our body responds so well to fasting and gave lots of helpful tips and guidelines on what to eat.

      Sounds like you are doing a great job already with your eating and exercise. Keep up the good work and keep me posted on your progress! :)

      Delete
  2. Awesome Blanca!!! WOOT WOOT WOOT!!! I FINALLY had a successful fasting day yesterday, but I won't dare weigh myself for a week. The shock of having gained is still lingering too deep. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy! But most importantly I am so proud of you! I knew you could do it! ;) Keep it up and the pounds will come off! I think it is a good idea to wait and weigh in next week. Will you fast again on Thursday? I will have to fast Wednesday or Friday as I have a lunch date on Thursday with some friends. I think I will go for tomorrow. I will see how I feel in the morning. Good luck the rest of the week!

      Delete
    2. No, I'll fast again on Friday because tomorrow I'll be in the stables, working up a GOOD appetite, LOL.

      Delete