Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Day 65 & 66 The Saga Continues...

Yesterday was my mother in laws birthday. So we went out to dinner and had cake. I had just over 2200 calories, which is not too bad considering.

But today, having left over cake around was too much! I had cake for breakfast! :P I didn't do too bad all day, but this winter weather has given me the munchies so I indulged with some popcorn with butter! I had just over 2200 calories again today! [rolling eyes]

I read an article about the Wheat Belly diet and was actually going to consider trying it. So I went on Amazon and ordered the book and cookbook. Well I did some further research online and you have to give up a LOT of things, not just wheat. I don't know why they don't call it the low carb diet. So I cancelled the book order and decided it wasn't for me. I love Mexican food and can't see giving up my corn tortillas and rice! So I may try my own version giving up mostly wheat and trying to eat very little processed foods. The processed food part should be easy as I don't do much of that anymore anyway. So we will see how it goes. I will also try to add more smoothies in my diet this week to get my fruits and veggies. After all, I have my Ninja!!

It is apparent to me that I am losing my motivation at the moment. But it doesn't have to continue. SO! With that said, I have decided I will not weigh myself again until April 1st. That gives me over 2 weeks to try to get some more weight off, including losing the rest of my weight I gained from my trip. I have let my trip get me back into bad habits. It's time to step up to the plate and get things moving again! I WILL do better tomorrow! With some planning ahead I can get more weight off before my next weigh it. No more playing around. I've had well over a week of bad days, I think it's about time I start having some good ones, don't you??

No comments:

Post a Comment