Sunday, March 2, 2014

Day 56 - A Great Evening With Friends

We had some really good friends over for dinner tonight. They are more like family to us. Brad's (my husband) best friend and his family went ice fishing with Brad and the kids today. Then came over for dinner afterwards.

I had no time for Zumba today, but estimate I will burn about 2800 calories today. Between making lots of chocolate and cooking for 9 people tonight, I kept pretty active! I ate just under 1200 calories today. I'm happy with that!

4 comments:

  1. Did they all bring dinner back (aka fish)? LOL

    You sure had a great day! Just under 1200 calories is phenomenal! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They caught one fish and an onion! :P

    Actually, they found the onion on the lake. Why it was there is anyone's guess. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An onion on a lake? BAHAHAHAH!!!! Maybe someone was fishing there before, caught a fish and had sushi on the spot...WITH onions? LOL

    ReplyDelete