Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Day 79 - I Love My Job, But I Enjoy My Days Off!

I had a very productive day. Met my brother in law so he could take my mother in law back home and we had a nice lunch at Applebee's. I had my favorite Chicken & Shrimp Tequila Tango! If you love avocado and southwest fare, this dish is a must try!! Love it! I also had a few boneless wings. I was pretty full the rest of the day after my big lunch, so I ended my day with a bowl of cereal. I managed to stay under 2500 calories which is my goal on my cheat day.

I love my job, but I love getting a break on my day off! I enjoyed the day with my son and husband as we ran errands and hung out in Burlington. It got up to 36 degrees today and the sun was out. Which made for a pleasant day.

I made sure to park as far away in the parking lot to get in some extra exercise. I will burn just above 2600 calories today. Now that my MIL has headed home and I have my living room back, I will try to do Zumba a couple of times this week to get in some extra exercise.

My MIL sleeps and hangs out in the living room most of the time she is with us, so I take a break from Zumba while she is visiting. So it will be nice to get back to doing it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment