Saturday, March 22, 2014

Day 75 & 76 - My Off Days

I have been doing well with my off days (days not fasting). I have enjoyed eating normally and not having to restrict my calories. I do keep track so I stay between 2000-2200 calories a day. Yesterday I was on the run and had breakfast and McDonalds with my little Marcus. I had a McMuffin & A Fruit & Yogurt Parfait. For lunch, on the run again, I had a McChicken. Now normally I would have gotten to McMuffins and no Parfait for breakfast and for lunch I would have had 2 McChickens. I have noticed with this diet I am enjoying foods I like, but trying to make healthier choices or not eating as much of the foods that are not so good for me. Yes, I can enjoy a McChicken. But one is enough!

I think about it more. I think doing the fasting, I want to eat what I like on my off days but I also want to eat right, too! It just feels good and it feels right. For dinner I had steak and potatoes that I scarfed down before my tax appointment. All in all, I ended up with 2400 calories that day

I made up the difference today without a problem as I did tons of cleaning at home and will burn about 3000 calories today! I had a bowl of cereal for breakfast. Enjoyed a smoothie that had milk, yogurt, berries, strawberries and spinach in it for a snack. Again, being conscious of getting in those fruits and veggies. Had another McChicken for lunch, but only one and ended the night with a nice Mexican dinner I prepared for the family of enchiladas, lime rice and beans. Of course we had to end the day with a little dessert, so I made Ghirardelli Brownies! Yum! I ended up with 2200 calories.

One more day to go and I fast once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment