Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Up & Down But I'm Still Feeling Good!

 Well I managed to fast from Sunday at 6pm to Monday at 6pm. My weight dropped back to 182 yesterday morning after that. I had hoped I would have gotten down to at least 181.4 but I didn't. I ate out yesterday at Texas Roadhouse. I did well with calories but my sodium could have been better and my carbs but I did do well considering I ate out. I jumped up to 182.2 this morning. Not much of a change but a clear sign my body doesn't want to let go. I haven't been getting in my typical 10 glasses of water a day. So I'm going to make sure I do that as a priority today before I have any soda. I am also going to try to keep an eye on my sodium even more. I've been better, but with eating out, that didn't help!

I still feel fantastic! So I'm not allowing myself to worry about this plateau. I will just continue to work on different things to break through it and eventually something will give. But until then, I am staying positive! My calorie intake has been perfect for me and I don't feel like I am starving, so continuing to eat with a 1000 calorie deficit below my burn everyday has not been too difficult at all. So I'll just keep doing what I am doing while making minor adjustments to help get through this plateau. 

I was in a rush again this morning so I didn't get a picture of my 182.2 on the scale. I don't know about you, but I am having a tough time with the time change this year! Hopefully that will get better! Perhaps it is the Keto Flu not helping as fatigue is a part of that. But since I am going into week 5 next week. I am hopeful that I will start feeling better there!





No comments:

Post a Comment