Saturday, March 2, 2024

Had A Fantastic Day!

 I really did well yesterday. Even with all the snacks. I stuck to my plan and ate what I said I was going to! No weight movement up or down this morning but I'm ok with that. I knew this was coming. 

Here's how I did: 

Weight this morning: 185.6!!



Breakfast: Cheese

Lunch: Keto Cheese Enchiladas

Dinner: Keto Spaghetti Sauce @/Switchbrats

Snacks: Cucumbers, Broccoli & French Onion Dip

Calories: 1339 Carbs: 24g

Water: 80 oz

Diet Coke: 3

Exercise: 30 Minute Walk (3)



I am not sure how much water I had yesterday. I was busy with my LEGO Building Party and lost track. So my water intake was a guess. LOL! I did keep track of my Diet Coke and that number is accurate. I am expecting at this point that my weight loss is going to slow down at this point and I am ok with it. I am very excited to be down 9.2 pounds! That is an awesome jump start on this journey. Hopefully my last 40 pounds will cooperate in coming off! I am hoping for a 2.5 to 3 pound loss a week. That would be awesome. So we shall see. I'm feeling good going forward this weekend. I am armed with plenty of delicious food I can eat! I will just keep chanting stay on track, stay on track, stay on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment