Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Meeting Challenges Head On!

 I had another great couple of days! Here is how I did:

Monday ~ 

Weigh In Morning Of March 5th: 183.8!!


Monday March 4th Meals: 


Water:  72 oz

Diet Coke: 3

Exercise: None


Tuesday ~ 

Tueday March 5th Weigh In: Out Of Town, No Weigh In. 

Tuesday March 5th Meals: 


Water:  80 oz

Diet Coke: 3

Exercise: None

I was really excited to see the drop on the scale on Tuesday morning! I am now down 11 pounds! I couldn't weigh in this morning as I was headed back from a trip to get my tattoo colored and two new tattoo's done. I will share those when they are healed and I have the protective covering removed. 

I've been meeting challenges head on. My LEGO party weekend & my trip for my tattoo went well and I stayed focus! I did really well eating out yesterday while traveling. My calories were a bit high but for eating out, I did VERY well! Just not as big of a deficit as I would like. But between driving all morning then sitting in a chair for my tattoo's, I wasn't very active. 

Had trouble sleeping Monday night. This is also another sypmton of Keto Flu! Good news is my constipation is better & my fatigue lasted about 2 days. I am hoping that I won't have much more issues with either of those. But only time will tell. Still well worth it in my book! 

Not sure what my weight will do tomorrow morning with all the traveling and not having much of a deficit, but we shall see tomorrow morning! 



No comments:

Post a Comment