Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Did Great @ Camp!

 My husband and I had a great time at camp! We did so well with our eating. I am proud of us both. We never went out to eat once but instead spent time relaxing and cooking together at camp. We had such a great time and hope to plan another 3 day trip in the next few months. 

I did go up in my weight Monday morning to 183 from 181.4 the morning I left for camp. Not too bad. I did start my period yesterday so I am guessing that is a contribuing factor. I pretty much stayed below my burn and had the highest calories on Sunday but still did well! My highest carbs was also Sunday at 44. But I am happy with how I did. 

Here are my food diaries for Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday. 





I made up for my carbs and calories quite a bit yesterday! 

My weight:



I was happy to see a drop to 182 this morning! I am so close to getting back into the 170's. I really hope I can do that before Easter Sunday! Just 2.1 pounds, that is all I need. I will do my best! 

I started going to the gym with my daughter today. Got a good 45 minute workout doing the sit down eliptical, the stepper and the treadmill. Feels good and I am already almost at 10K steps! I didn't do much exercise last week but I figured I wouldn't going to camp. The whole point was to relax! 

Coming up next...a few photos from camp & my Keto Nacho Recipe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment