Saturday, March 9, 2024

My Phoenix Tattoo

Back in Novmeber I had my first large tattoo done. The only other tattoo I had was one I got in August after my sister passed away. This Phoenix tattoo had a special meaning for me. It represents my rebirth after my 100 pound weight loss. Ironically, my weight shot up 22 pounds after I got the tattoo! Between still grieving, my vacation to Texas & the holidays my weight just got away from me for a small period of time. But thankfully my Phoenix helped me regroup! It reminded me of all my hard work to lose those 100 pounds. It kept reminding me of this until I finally had the motivation to refocus and lose the weight I gained. And here I am! In November I had the black outline image done. This past week I had it colored! It was good timing to have it colored this past week as I just restarted my journey again a week ago. It's amazing what can help motivate you!


I added on a couple of new tattoos while I was there. My tattoo artist lives 5 hours from me. Many of my family members go to her and she is amazing! So I got two small tattoos representing each of my kids. Might as well make the 10 our trip worth it, right? 




No comments:

Post a Comment