Monday, March 18, 2024

A New Week

My plan didn't go 100% perfect yesterday. My sodium was still around 2600 mg and I had more calories then I should have. Still under what I burned but too high to amount to any loss. We had planned a fun dinner for St Patrick's Day so I enjoyed it. I had a little corn beef and a couple slices of bacon so that didn't help my sodium levels. I weighed in at 184.2 this morning. I really didn't drop much, if at all. 

Today begins a new week! I am in my fourth week of being on Keto and I feel really good about that. This weeks challenges: I'm going to camp to spend a few days with my husband Brad starting on Thursday. It should be a fun and relaxing time for both of us. Biggest thing for us is staying on track! We do have plans to mostly eat in and I do think that will help. 

I'm not going to over analyze this weight gain but just try to keep moving forward and get that number back down. So today my main focus is to keep my calories reasonable and to stay hydrated and keep my sodium intake down! Hopefully by doing that I will drop back in the right direction. Fingers crossed I will at least be back to my lowest weight of 181.4 by Thursday morning! 






No comments:

Post a Comment