Wednesday, March 6, 2024

I'm So Glad I'm Back On Track!

I'm feeling great and so glad I'm back on track! My pants are already looser, I'm feeling better knowing I'm getting healthy, my mood is better and it feels great to be so focused and getting the job done! It certainly makes me feel good treating my body better and doing the right thing! I feel more myself these days. The thinner happier me! 

It feels good knowing I'm doing the right thing for myself. I've committed to exercising 3 times a week this month. And you know what, that feels good too. Sometimes it's hard to push yourself, but then once you get started your glad you did. 

I have a hard time with exercise in the winter when I can't go outside and walk. I find the gym too boring. So I'm back to using music as my tool! Dancing, walking and jogging all while listening to my favorite tunes! Now that's exercise I can enjoy! 

Never give up because eventually you get there! It's a journey and everyone's journey is different. It's work, but so so worth it! Keep going! You got this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment