Friday, March 15, 2024

All Over The Place

The good news is my weight went back down to 181.8. I actually weighed in real quick and then went back to weigh in after I showered to record it but realized I drank 8oz of water after I got out of the shower which caused my weight to be off from my initial weigh in. So I have no pic this morning. Here is how I did:

Weight This Morning: 181.8 Down .6

Water:  92 oz

Diet Coke: 104 oz (3 Fountain Sodas)

Exercise: None

Meals Thursday:


Not too much to report yesterday. Had a good day. I'm just trying to continue to move forward and hopefully get out of the 180's soon! Today I am scheduled to fast, so I will see how that goes. It seems my weight is all over the place this week. Hopefully that will get better next week. 

I did look back at days I jumped up in weight and there was no clear pattern. If my sodium was high or my carbs over 20 before my weight jumped up, it didn't seem to matter because other days my carbs were over 20 or my sodium was up my weight didn't do that. It's still a guessing game of why I keep fluctuating this week. My other guess is it's just my body fighting to let go of the weight after two weeks of dropping so much. Hopefully my body will learn to let go again in the coming week! Onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment