Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Photos From Camp

Here are a few photos of our camp weekend. We had such an amazing and relaxing time. It was really nice to have 4 days for us to both reconnect as a couple. We both worked Thursday & Friday morning and my husband Saturday morning. I chose to go Easter shopping for my kids while he was at work. That was a fun ride as we got a foot of snow on Saturday, but no one was at Wal-Mart, which is about 25 minutes from my camp, and it was a nice peaceful drive with not too many people on the road. I have a Jeep so I had no issues and just used common sense to stay safe on the roads. 

We both had Sunday off so we enjoyed going absolutely nowhere from Saturday afternoon until we headed home at 7pm on Sunday! With no kids & no pets to take care of the evenings were so relaxing and serene at our quiet little peace of heaven in the Adirondack Mountains. 

We are looking forward to doing it again in a couple months. But next time we will do it Satruday - Tuesday so we can take all 3 days off completely from work and only work Saturday for part of the day! We are both self employed so that's not always easy, but those 3 days are slower and tend to be easier to be away! I've got my eye on May for our next getaway with just the two of us! 😉










No comments:

Post a Comment