Monday, March 4, 2024

I Did Great This Weekend!

My weekend ended well. I never got a chance to post yesterday but all was good!

Here's how I did:
Weight Yesterday Morning: 185
Weight This Morning: 185.6


I forgot to take a pic on Sunday morning, so I took a picture of my trends page for reference. 

I'm starting to feel some symptoms of keto flu. The fatigue started a couple of days ago. And the constipation started yesterday. Milk Of Magnesia helped with that today. I'm pretty sure that's why my weight went up this morning. I've had mild leg cramps but I learned, from last time I did this, to monitor my salt and water intake. So hopefully the cramps will stay mild. 

I did very well eating this weekend so I'm confident the weight will follow. Tomorrow I'm headed to get my tattoo colored. It's an overnight trip as it's 10 hours round trip. I'll post more about my tattoo tomorrow. 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment