Saturday, March 9, 2024

Moving Right Along!

 Although slower then the first week, I am pleasantly suprised to see the losses still coming! I had a good day yesterday considering the day I had! Here's how I did:

Weight This Morning: 182.4. Down .6 pounds!


Meals On Friday:  The "Classi" is spam. LOL. I think it was supposed to say Classic. 




Water:  80 oz

Diet Coke: 4

Exercise: None

Yesterday was a rough day at work. Between an employee not showing up for work and discovering another employee made a huge accounting error I was not in the best of moods! So I ended up with 4 Diet Cokes yesterday. But that's the worst of it I am happy to report! I figured Diet Coke was better then eating a bunch of food I really didn't need! 

When I got home I needed a little comfort food last night so I had eggs, spam & cucumbers last night for dinner. LOL! Kind of an odd combo, but I enjoyed it. I haven't had Spam in a long time. I forgot how good it is fried! 


So far today has been better. Although I had to work this morning, it's normally my day off, a bit but it was worth it. Hopeing to just relax the rest of today aside from getting some laundry done. My fingers are crossed things will remain peaceful the rest of the day!




No comments:

Post a Comment